Put a new army bag on the Swamp Donkey this morning & loaded it with tools. Hopefully I won't need them. Also, I was finally able to take her out for a shakedown run after getting the transmission back together. All seemed to function perfectly. Plus, I gave her some Redline gear oil. I swear by this stuff for a sportster trans. Over the past couple of weeks while having the transmission apart, I went ahead & addressed a few minor issues I had been putting off such as a new clutch cable & new fuel line. I finally found some tygon locally. This stuff rules. I still need to replace the idle jet in the carb, but after that she's ready to rock for the summer!